Friday Foodie Affair: Cake Batter Cracker Dip




 ...where I profess my love for food and food related things.

Cake Batter Cracker Dip


This photo is from the recipe source, the other
photos in the post are ones that I took.

Prep Time 5 Minutes
Servings 20 
Difficulty Easy 

Ingredients

1 package (about 18 Oz. Size) Cake Mix, Any Flavor
1-½ cup Plain Yogurt
2 cups Whipped Topping

Preparation Instructions

In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix until smooth and creamy. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving with your favorite crackers or fruit.This will store up to 3 days in the refrigerator.




My Thoughts

You can't get any easier than this recipe, it's only three ingredients mixed together. I have made this dip twice and used nonfat yogurt and lemon cake mix both times. Eventually I will try other combinations (maybe chocolate?) but the lemon is heavenly and I had to have it a second time.  

Recipe Source:

I heard about this recipe from my friend, Emmalee and then found the Recipe source online.

1 comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.