Books, Brians 'n Blood Read-a-thon wrap up

Books, Brains 'n Blood Read-a-Thon
My Shelf Confessions hosted a Books, Blood, & Brains Read-a-thon this weekend (Aug 2nd- 6th
<= Click the image to check out their website.


Books Completed: 
Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry

I really enjoyed both of these books! They're SO different and both SO good!! <3

The Last Bastion of the Living by Rhiannon Frater

Book(s) in progress:
Double Dead by Chuck Wendig

 
Pages Read: (????)
Rot & Ruin - 458
The Last Bastion of the Living - 273 (I don't have the book with me so this is a guess)
Double Dead - this is one bad thing about reading kindle books, no page numbers! I didn't have much time to read the last two days of the thon so I've only read the first 5 chapters of this one.
 
Book Quotes:

Rot & Ruin - ""Move slowly. Follow me, do what I do, move when I move, stop when I stop." They were Tom's words on his lips, and it hurt him to say them..."

I doesn't mean quite as much out of context but man, what a great quote!

The Last Bastion of the Living - "Blood, brains, and bits of bone littered the table and chairs." 

Oh yeah, now it's getting good!!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.