Books, Brains 'n Blood Read-a-thon - Another Update

Books, Brains 'n Blood Read-a-Thon
My Shelf Confessions is hosting a Books, Blood, & Brains Read-a-thon this weekend (Aug 2nd- 6th
<= Click the image to check out their website.
 
Today and tomorrow are the last 'thon days so I'll hold off on another update post until Wednesday when I do a wrap up.

 




Books Completed: 
Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry

I really enjoyed both of these books! They're SO different and both SO good!! <3

The Last Bastion of the Living by Rhiannon Frater

 
Book(s) in progress:
None at the moment.

Next up:

 
Pages Read: (731)
Rot & Ruin - 458
The Last Bastion of the Living - 273 (I don't have the book with me so this is a guess)

 
Book Quotes:

Rot & Ruin - ""Move slowly. Follow me, do what I do, move when I move, stop when I stop." They were Tom's words on his lips, and it hurt him to say them..."

I doesn't mean quite as much out of context but man, what a great quote!

The Last Bastion of the Living - "Blood, brains, and bits of bone littered the table and chairs." 

Oh yeah, now it's getting good!!

2 comments

  1. I need to pick up that Last Bastion book! I haven't decided yet which Frater book to read for the Kimba Frater Fest in October

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Last Bastion! rFrater just has a way with zombies <3. I think I even liked it more than Rot & Ruin!

      Delete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.