Series Reviews: Kate Daniels #5

Goodreads Summary:
Plagued by a war between magic and technology, Atlanta has never been so deadly. Good thing Kate Daniels is on the job.


Kate Daniels may have quit the Order of Merciful Aid, but she's still knee-deep in paranormal problems. Or she would be if she could get someone to hire her. Starting her own business has been more challenging than she thought it would be now that the Order is disparaging her good name, and many potential clients are afraid of getting on the bad side of the Beast Lord, who just happens to be Kate's mate.


So when Atlanta's premier Master of the Dead calls to ask for help with a vampire on the loose, Kate leaps at the chance of some paying work. Turns out this is not an isolated incident, and Kate needs to get to the bottom of it fast, or the city and everyone dear to her might pay the ultimate price . . .


My Thoughts:
Wow! I can't believe how much this series has sucked me in! Each book is just as good if not better than the last. I love how the relationship between Kate and Curran has progressed.
Once again there is no shortage of action and suspense! I am going to be diving into the next in the series right away. It is impossible to wait!
If you haven't started this series yet you simply must, I promise you won't regret it!


Overall Rating: 5*


Add it toGoodreads
Buy it from Amazonor Barnes & Noble


Correct Reading Order:
0.5- "A Questionable Client"*
1- Magic Bites
2- Magic Burns
3- Magic Strikes
3.5- "Magic Mourns"*
4- Magic Bleeds
4.5- "Magic Dreams"*
5- Magic Slays
5.3- "Magic Tests"
5.4- "Magic Gifts"*
5.5- Gunmetal Magic
5.6- "Retribution Clause"*
6- Magic Rises- Release date: 07/30/13


Ilona Andrews on Goodreads and her Website

4 comments

  1. I keep meaning to give this series a try. I think its been on my shelf a few years. (FYI maybe some line spacing between paragraphs might make it easier for us to read?) Hope you're having a good Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that. Blogger decided to mess with me again today. It is a very good series that is well worth starting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just bought Magic Strikes, book 3. Have to finish American Gods and a friend's book first, but then I can start Ilona Andrews! Hooray.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am sure you will enjoy them Judith!

      Delete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.