Friday Favorites: Animals

 
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of our favorite things.
 
We all talk a lot about books on our blogs, but what about other things we like? Friday Favorites is a meme hosted by Epic (Chocolate) Fantasy that gives book bloggers a chance to gush about something other than novels. This week's topic is animals.
 
Wendy
 
I love animals! My favorites are alpha shifters lol. Seriously though I adore wolves of all kinds and I collect all things wolf (even books). Bengal and Siberian Tigers are both gorgeous animals too. Other animals I find fascinating, although scary as hell are sharks and snakes. Yes I said snakes. I think they are amazing animals and I am not afraid to handle them in a controlled setting, but in the wild...oh no!
 
Jen
 
Like Wendy, I also love animals! I'm a huge fan of werewolves and shifters in books. I'm a dog lover and have a fur baby named Kirby. And because I love showing him off, here are some pics...
 
 



 
Cats are ok too as long as they keep their talons and fangs to themselves, haha. In other words, I do like cats but I have a niggling in the back of my mind that keeps telling me that I could be scratched or bitten any second. I don't mind being around cats but I try to keep them away from my face.
 
And because Wendy mentioned sharks, I would LOVE to swim with sharks someday!!! In a cage of course haha!
 
 
Past Friday Favorite Posts
Jen & Wendy posting here @ At Random (TV Shows)
Jen posting @ GReeps Through the Shelves (Songs)
Jen & Wendy posting here @ At Random (Foods)
Jen posting @ GReeps Through the Shelves (Actors)
Jen & Wendy posting here @ At Random (Cities)
 

4 comments

  1. Aww I love the pictures of Kirby :) And yay tigers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, My Martina would never scratch or bite you!
    And see I am not a dog person. I don't hate dags, there are some good ones, but I have had some bad experiences with them in the past and that tends to ruin it for you.

    For some reason i do not care to read about animals in books. I don't mind if there just happens to be a cat in the book but I don't really go for "Animal stories" in general.

    In real life, my favorites are -
    Cats
    Lemurs (they are sooo cute)
    Birds (especially birds of prey)
    Dragonflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I knew I'd get some comment from you! I don't doubt that Martina is, like you said, one of the good ones :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.