Shelf Candy Saturday (38): Ashes & Ice by Rochelle Maya Callen

Shelf Candy Saturday is hosted by A Night's Dream of Books.
 



Ashes & Ice
 
by Rochelle Maya Callen
 
  She is desperate to remember. He is aching to forget. Together, they are not broken. But together, one may not survive.

Jade wakes up with no memory of her past and blood on her hands.

Plagued by wicked thoughts, she searches for answers. Instead, she finds a boy who doesn't offer her answers, but hope. But sometimes, when nightmares turn into reality and death follows you everywhere, hope is not enough.

LUST. LOVE. LOSS. Sometimes, all that is left are Ashes and Ice.


Rochelle's website
Ashes & Ice on Amazon
Ashes & Ice on Goodreads


I love the way the green eyes stand out! It's just a beautiful cover and I have to know what is inside! I bought it as soon as I saw it before I even read the blurb and I rarely do that!




3 comments

  1. Love this cover Wendy! The eyes are so piercing and I like the detail of the ice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I even added this book to my to-read list because of it's cover. It really is a beautifull cover. Just like Jen said I like the detail of the ice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Wendy!

    This cover is simply STUNNING. Everything about it is SO perfect! I agree with Jen -- the eyes do have a piercing gaze. Kinda creepy, but VERY effective. You can't stop staring at those eyes...what secrets do they hide? Is the girl afraid of anyone looking at her, or should WE be afraid of HER? The ice crumbling over her face creates s fascinating juxtaposition, too. Very interesting composition! I also love the bold, very stark font used for the title. I also like that it's all in caps. This creates a lot of visual impact, which goes along with the face and the ice. Last but definitely NOT least, there's a lot of BLUE in this cover. And you know how much I LOVE that color! Lol. In short, this is a TERRIFIC choice!!

    BTW, I was half asleep when I did my own SCS post last night, so I forgot to put in the Linky widget. It's up now, so you can go and link up, if you want.

    Thanks so much for participating in "Shelf Candy Saturday"! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.