As The World Dies Series Q & A

Jen and I have both read and loved this series; so she came up with a few questions and I answered them. We hope that you give this series a try because it is just awesome! 


How does this series compare to other zombie books you've read?
It is definitely a favorite, I have yet to find another zombie book and or series that even comes close.

Why should people read this series?
It is extremely well written and the story just sucks you in and won't let you go. 
What do you love about this series?
 I love that it is actually zombies and not the more people like creatures. 


Use one sentence to describe each book.

The First Days- An amazing series starter that introduces you to a world you just have to know more about.
Fighting to Survive- This book did not suffer from "middle book syndrome" it kept the story flowing left me dying to dive into book three.
Siege- The perfect conclusion to a thrilling story, but I was sad to see it end.



This series is by far one of the best I have read this year. It will not disappoint you! 

The First Days, Fighting to Survive, and Siege on Goodreads
Rhiannon Frater's Website

If any of you have read this series or even just one of the books we would love to hear your thoughts on them/it too.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.