Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves #1) by Quinn Loftis


Jacque Pierce was just an ordinary 17 year old girl getting ready to start her senior year in high school in Coldspring, Texas. When a mysterious foreign exchange student from Romania moves in across the street, Jacque and her two best friends, Sally and Jen, don’t realize the last two weeks of their summer was going to get a lot more interesting. From the moment Jacque sets eyes on Fane she feels an instant connection, a pull like a moth to a flame. Little does she know that the flame she is drawn to is actually a Canis lupis, werewolf, and she just happens to be his mate; the other half of his soul. The problem is Fane is not the only wolf in Coldspring, Texas. Just as Fane and Jacque are getting to know each other, another wolf steps out to try to claim Jacque as his mate. Fane will now have to fight for the right to complete the mating bond, something that is his right by birth but is being denied him by a crazed Alpha. Will the love Fane has for Jacque be enough to give him the strength to defeat his enemy, will Jacque accept that she is Fane’s mate and complete the bond between them?

My Review:

I’ve said it before, I’m saying it now, and I’ll say it again but I truly do love a good werewolf story. A quick thank you to my friend Anna for picking this book when I couldn’t decide what to read next!

I’ve seen some people ask which fictional characters you could see yourself being friends with. I would love to spend time with Jacque, Sally, and Jen…and of course the yummy Fane ;) I found myself chuckling at Jen’s unfiltered antics, cheering on Sally in her very strong moment, falling for Fane along with Jacque, and tearing up at a part that I obviously can’t spoil.

I recommend reading this book if you’re looking for an entertaining young adult book with good characters, a bit of drama, and a few laughs.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5

6 comments

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you liked it. The other books in the series are great, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series! And I agree with you Jacque, Sally and Jen (lol) are certainly characters I would like to be friends with. I also love the fact that they are so open with each other and Jacgue actually tells her friends what is going on. That reminds me I still haven't read the 4th book and I can buy it now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that they're open about it too. I almost expected her to hide everything from them.

      Delete
  3. I love werewolf books too so I'll be on the lookout for this one Jen!

    Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to mention it but this book is free on amazon right now. Definitely worth the download!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.