Blooded (Jessica McClain .5) by Amanda Carlson


Jessica McClain was born the only female in an all male race. The only problem is-she’s no wolf. Called a curse, a witch and the Daughter of Evil by the superstitious wolves, Jessica decides to fight for her freedom, at nineteen the only way she can-in the ring.

When she’s brutally attached right after her fight, is it enough to finally earn her freedom off Compound, or will she be forced to endure the hatred even longer…





My Review:

I loved this novella. The author packed such an awesome story into just 66 pages and I’m very excited to get my hands on the full length book, Full Blooded, next month!!

Blooded has werewolves, action, and an awesome lead character, Jess. She really just wants to be left alone. But that’s not likely to happen since she’s the only human female living among male wolves…male wolves who think she should be killed.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5

Note: According to Goodreads the full length novel, Full Blooded, has not released yet BUT Amazon and Barnes & Noble are shipping the paperbacks out early! Yay!

2 comments

  1. Glad that you enjoyed it! Full Blooded is even better and out it a few days! Great review. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did enjoy it! I'm debating if Full Blooded or Spark by Brigid Kemmerer will be my next read (Amazon/BN have been shipping FB out early, YAY)

      Delete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.