The Resurrection - Part One (novella) by Megan Hart



When a series of freak storms sweep across the world, they leave behind something more than devastation. First come the swift-growing flowers, smelling like heaven and dying as quickly as they bloom. Next comes the infestation as the flowers breed and multiply inside their hosts. After that, chaos, mayhem and death.

And after that…resurrection.

My Review:

I went to a Megan Hart book signing this past weekend and she recommended trying this series of novella’s. They are horror novellas centering around zombies. I never read the description, I just read Part One based on that and I was left a little confused. I’m assuming as you read the other novellas you’ll get into horror/zombie aspects but the first had neither. I did like the novella but was still a little disappointed since I was looking for horror only to find a bit of a romance, some destruction, and a brief mention of the mystery flowers. I plan on reading the Part Two novella because I’m still holding out hope for some blood and gore :)

Overall Rating: 3.5 out of 5

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.