Book Pimpin' & Lunch Room Reads

Check out my two new blog pages and let me know what you think :-)

The first new page is Lunch Room Reads which is where I will recommend novellas I've read that are a good length to be read over a lunch break or two. So far I only have 5 but I will continue to add more as I find & read them.

The second page is Book Pimpin' where I listed some of my favorite books that I like to pimp to my friends and other bloggers. I will update this page as well when I find new favorites.

2 comments

  1. Love the Lunch Room Reads! I read Daimon (Covenant #0.5) and the two Iron Fey novellas each over the course of one (well, maybe two) lunch breaks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Krista :)

      I haven't read either series yet but I do want to read the Covenant books soon

      Delete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.