The Last Page (Living, Loving and Laughing Again #1) by Lacy Camey


Norah Johnson is at a crossroads and is in desperate need to heal after a highly publicized breakup from her major league baseball player boyfriend. To escape, she moves to her summer home at the beach with her sister and best friend where she journals, attends therapy and works on her pending clothing line. When a gorgeous stranger finds her journal, he seeks to find the author and make her fall in love with him. But is Norah ready to love again?


My Thoughts:

The beginning was a little bit slow for me. Norah has her heart broken and although I completely understand that it can mess you up for a spell, I couldn’t help but be annoyed with her. Maybe the idea behind the book is the process of healing but I just didn’t sympathize with her.

I am glad I decided to keep with it because it turned around for me and I ended up enjoying the story. It’s a cute book that made me chuckle and aawww. I also love the tie in with the title, although you don’t really understand the meaning of it until the end of the book.

Overall Rating:

I’m a little wishy washy on my rating for this book. I’m bouncing back and forth between a 3.5 & a 4. But I think the fact that I’m not instantly giving this a 4 should tell me something. In other words I have settled on a 3.5 rating. Final answer.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.