This Month on RAK



I participated in Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) in December and January.
What's RAK you say? Well, RAK is Book Soulmates brain child. The idea of RAK is to pay it forward by randomly sending people books/ebooks from their wishlists.
Go to Book Soulmates Blog for more information
or to sign up.
I did not receive any RAK's in December but I did receive one this month.
Wendy from Wall-to-Wall Books sent me Feed (Newsflesh Trilogy #1) by Mira Grant
I also thought I would share a couple of the goodies I received outside of the RAK program.

I won a few awesome things from Cheryl Rainfield through her twitter/blog contests back in December. Keep reading if you're curious what I won.


First up is a space pen. This pen is supposed to be this magical creature that will write upside down and even under water. The first thing that came to my mind is 'how can it write underwater if paper isn't waterproof?'

**ponders to self**

AH HA, I can write on myself! So I turned hand into a canvas to experiment a little. It was pretty awkward fitting my hand in the container (which was filled with very cold water...not smart on my part) and attempting to write on it. But I managed. And my handy dandy waterproof camera was there to catch the action first hand.












These are the signed goodies I won


And last but certainly not least, my shiney new Kindle Touch!

Thank you again Cheryl & Wendy!

2 comments

  1. I love that the Space Pen actually writes under water! I didn't try that part out. :) Hope you had fun with it; it sounds like you did! (Aside from the coldness of the water. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I definitely did have fun with the pen :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.