Friends With Benefits - Movie Review

Description & photo from IMDB (International Movie Database):

Jamie (Mila Kunis) is a New York head-hunter trying to sign Los Angeles-based Dylan (Justin Timberlake) for her client. When he takes the job and makes the move, they quickly become friends. Their friendship turns into a friendship with benefits, but with Jamie's emotionally damaged past and Dylan's history of being emotionally unavailable, they have to try to not fall for each other the way Hollywood romantic comedies dictate.



My Thoughts:

I like romantic comedies but I was a little hesitant to watch this movie because I'm not a huge fan of Justin Timberlake.

On a whim, I ended up renting it when a friend and I had a movie day and figured I would let her decide if we watched it or not. She wanted to watch it and we both ended up loving it! It really is a good movie with a lot of laugh out loud moments and also a lot of sweet moments. I ended up watching it again that day after hubby got home from work since he wanted to see Mila...eerr the movie...no, really it was Mila lol!

So if you're looking for a somewhat guy friendly chick flick, maybe check into this one.

2 comments

  1. Agreed! It's a decent film all around! And if you liked this one, you might also like No Strings Attached. It's a similiar storyline but just played out a little differently and I think I prefer it to this one!

    Just a suggestion :-)

    Faye
    A Daydreamer's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Faye! I've heard of No Strings Attached but haven't gotten aroun to seeing it. I'll have to check it out though :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.