Blog Award


 The Liebster award (“Liebster” is the German word for friend or love) originated in Germany. 

A big thank you hug goes out to Tiffany at TRH87 Books for giving me Liebster Blog Award!

In accepting the Liebster Blog Award, the recipient agrees to:

Thank the person who gave them the award and link back to that person's blog

Copy and paste the award to their blog

Reveal the 5 blogs they have chosen to award, commenting on their blog to break the news!

Hope those people in turn pay it forward by accepting and awarding "The Liebster Blog Award" to bloggers they would like to honor.


I'm going to pass this award on to:

Wendy @ Wall-to-Wall Books
Sometimes having a blog can be a lot of work, but somehow Wendy manages to maintain THREE! She definitely deserves an award for that alone!

Kate has a brand new feature called 'Stars of…' be sure check it out!

Hodo is new to the blogging world so I wanted to give her a little bit of encouragement

This is a brand new New Year’s Blog and the latest blog that I’ve followed.

Along with being a great author, she also has an awesome monthly blog feature called The ‘What If’ Game that I always look forward to.

4 comments

  1. Hahaha, wait... I have 3???
    Oh yeah, I do!
    What? Am I crazy?

    Thanks for the award babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks, Jen. Not sure if I did mine right, I don't usually get chance to participate in these games: http://jabelfield.wordpress.com/2012/01/14/i-got-a-blog-award-o/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Wendy, you're welcome! And Lol, yes you have three **snickering**

    @ Hodo, you're welcome Rainey!

    @ Julie, you're welcome! And don't worry, your post looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.