2012 Challenges



My first 2012 challenge is a Rainbow Book Cover Challenge. I know a lot of people have done this one as a monthly challenge but I don’t read enough books for that so I’m going to do it over a year. Link up and grab my button if you would like to join me.



This is a ‘create your own’ challenge. You can decide which colors to include in your challenge, here are some ideas to get you started…

Red, magenta, pink, orange, peach, yellow, green, aqua, teal, blue, indigo, violet, white, and black

Some may be difficult, but I’m going to try for all of them.

 - - -


Tiffany over at Fantasy Reads is hosting a 52 book challenge for 2012. I’m participating but I’m going to tweak this challenge a little. I want 26 to 35 of those books to be ones I currently own…well ones that I own as of the end of 2011 since I’m getting some books for Christmas! This challenge could be tough with my twist!

  - - -

And last but not least, I want to do a Series Finisher Challenge. I started a lot of series in 2011 so I would like to finish 10 of those. Some of them only have two or three books released (so far) in the series so my goal is to be current with them. Here is a list of already released books that I’m thinking of reading for the challenge (I already own the bolded books), but the list may change if I decide to work on other series…

A Stroke of Magic (Magic #2) by Tracy Madison
A Breath of Magic (Magic #3) by Tracy Madison
By Magic Alone (Magic #4) by Tracy Madison
Dark and Hollow Places (Forest of Hands & Teeth #3) by Carrie Ryan
Caressed by Night (Rules of Darkness #2) by Amanda J. Greene
Werewolves Rule (Rule #2) by K.C. Blake
Outside In (Inside #2) by Maria V. Snyder
The Vampire Next Door (Strange Neighbors #3) by Ashlyn Chase
Desires of the Dead (Body Finder #2) by Kimberly Derting
The Last Echo (Body Finder #3) by Kimberly Derting
My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers #2) by Rachel Vincent
My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers #3) by Rachel Vincent
My Soul to Steal (Soul Screamers #4) by Rachel Vincent
If I Die (Soul Screamers #) by Rachel Vincent
Bad Behavior (CONduct Series #2) by Jennifer Lane
Siren Song (Blood Singer #2) by Cat Adams
Demon Song (Blood Singer #3) by Cat Adams
Claimed (Blood Lust #2/Preternaturals #1) by Zoe Winters
Mated (Blood Lust #3/Preternaturals #1) by Zoe Winters
Save My Soul (Preternaturals #2) by Zoe Winters
Betrayal (Haunting Emma #2) by Lee Nichols
Surrender (Haunting Emma #3) by Lee Nichols
My Favorite Witch (Accidental Witch Trilogy #2) by Annette Blair
The Scot, the Witch and the Wardrobe (Accidental Witch Trilogy #3) by Annette Blair
Chick with a Charm (Babes on Brooms #2) by Vicki Lewis Thompson

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.