Cover Love

Over the weekend I ventured to Borders to see what going out of business sales I could find. Let’s just say I should join a Book Buying Addicts Anonymous group, haha.

Anyhoodles, I wanted to share the covers of three books I bought. I love how incredibly creeptastic they are!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Vampire Zero (Vampires #3)
23 Hours (Vampires #4)
Overwinter (Werewolves #2)

To finish off both of the series, I will (at some point) be buying:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

13 Bullets (Vampires #1)
99 Coffins (Vampires #2)
Frostbite (Werewolves #1)

6 comments

  1. Yeah Vampire Zero is so fantastic a cover. I love it, may well be the coolest scary cover ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't get over the teeth!!! And the eyes...

    I kind of wish you could see the eyes better on the 23 Hours cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word!!! Those covers are scary!!!! I don't think I could touch them to pick them up.

    Book Buying Addicts Anonymous group - Hahahahaha funny, I'm not joining! I don't advise you to either! Could be hazardous to your health.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol Wendy. I just has a flash of Green Eggs & Ham.

    Wendy on scary books...
    I do not like them in a box
    I do not like them with a fox
    I do not like them in a house
    I do not like them with a mouse
    I do not like them here or there
    I do not like them anywhere.

    Hehe.

    I wouldn't survive in a Book Buyer Addicts Anonymous group either...it would put way too much stress on my heart! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ☠ i freaking love those covers...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been entirely too long since I've read a horror book!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.