Read-a-Thon Home Stretch

One hour to go...here's my end of event survey

1. Which hour was most daunting for you?

Hour 20

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?

Any of the three I read today (listed in a below answer)

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?

More last quarter cheerleaders

4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?

I think everything worked well

5. How many books did you read?

2.5

6. What were the names of the books you read?

The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper
A Werewolf in Manhattan by Vicki Lewis Thompson
Wrecker by Dave Conifer

7. Which book did you enjoy most?

Since I'm only half through Wrecker it can't be in the running so I will say the Molly Harper book

8. Which did you enjoy least?

I liked them all

9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?

N/A

10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?

I will mostly participate in more read-a-thons as a reader.

2 comments

  1. Great job reading 3 books. Readathon is so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did it girl! Congrats. I wouldn't have made it without you! Now sleep sleep sleep!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.