HOP - Movie Review

IMDB Summary:

E.B., the Easter Bunny's teenage son, heads to Hollywood, determined to become a drummer in a rock 'n' roll band. In LA, he's taken in by Fred after the out-of-work slacker hits E.B. with his car.



I went with a friend to see Hop this past weekend. Yes, I'm in my late 20's and I still love the occasional kids movie! Although, I don't think this is strictly a kids movie; I thought it was cute and funny! 

We went at an oddball time so the theatre wasn't very full, which was good. It was also interesting because there were parts where the adults laughed and different parts where the kids laughed. 

My husband lucked out of having to watch it in the theatre but that luck will run out when it comes out on DVD. ;-)  I think he will like it though! 

1 comment

  1. Hey there's no shame in going to see these movies when you are not a kid, I'm soooo much older and I've seen every cartoon out there! Keep your chin up (:

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.