Trash The Dress (TTD)

I’ve recently heard about this and it immediately had my interest. It’s a kind of ‘after the wedding’ type of photography. Some brides (myself included) don’t know what to do with their dress after wearing it that one special day and it just ends up in the back of a closet or packed away in the basement…well why not make a few extra memories with that white dress?!? TTD photography is when brides put the dress back on and get some fun pictures without worrying about it being a little dirty for the ceremony. I’ve seen some pictures where TTD photography is beautiful brides in not so beautiful settings which creates a very vivid contrast. I’ve also seen pictures where the brides jump in pools or take waterside pictures or even brides that decide to go all out and become a canvas…either in the form of finger-paints or even paintballs. I think it sounds like a ton of fun and it will definitely be in the back of my mind as something I’d like to experiment with!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.