Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse, #1) by Charlaine Harris

Goodreads Summary:

For years, Charlaine Harris has delighted fans with her mystery series featuring small-town waitress-turned-paranormal sleuth Sookie Stackhouse. Now, we are pleased to offer her first novel in the series in a special hardcover edition.

And with HBO launching an all-new show, True Blood, based on the Southern Vampire novels, the demand for Charlaine Harris and Sookie Stackhouse will be bigger than ever.

My Review:

This is more like a quick series review...

I read books 1-10 in two weeks, that's how much I loved them! Much to my husband's disappointment, ;-) I just couldn't bring myself put them down! I finished reading the series a week ago and the stories are still with me as if I had just finished today! Fantastic Books!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.